The Director of Product role gives the successful candidate the opportunity of championing the disruptive application of cognitive robotic process automation & process orchestration in the Fortune 500 back office operations. The role is pivotal to delivering the product vision through leading all aspects of product management, creation of partner ecosystem, early business development and product marketing.
- Drive product direction, product plans/roadmaps, product evolution, and product lifecycle
- Developing business cases, identifying and assessing business opportunities
- Identify, develop, and manage contractual, technical, and consulting relationships with strategic partners and providers
- Gather, validate, and evaluate product/market requirements through market and customer research, and competitive and product research.
- Develop user stories for product features to include effective product and user interface design, rapid prototyping and deliver customer demos
- Work very closely with engineering to drive disruptive innovation and development prioritization at the fast pace of an early-stage startup
- Generate Product marketing material for communicating product value to potential customers.
- Represent Decision Engines in industry-wide forums
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the business process automation market and vendor landscape to clearly define and position the Decision Engines product offering
- Familiarity of trends in process automation technologies like RPA, BPaaS, SOA, BPM etc.
- Familiarity with process automation & ERP platforms like NetSuite, SalesForce etc.
- MBA from a top tier school