We are looking for an experienced PreSales Engineer who will be responsible for product demonstrations, delivery of Proofs of Concepts, and assistance with implementation scoping on the world’s most intelligent business process automation platform for our customers.
- Work with prospects to understand their automation requirements help define SOW’s
- Coordinate and execute POCs to demonstrate the Decision Engines’ Platform capabilities
- Seek and define the ROI potential of Decision Engines’ solution for prospects
- Assist with Expert Services delivery and other Customer Success tasks when capacity permits it.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualified candidates will combine an undergraduate degree, professional experience in directly-relevant technologies, and a demonstrated appetite and aptitude for ongoing skills development. Minimum qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Field
- 10+ years as a Professional Services or PreSales Engineer
- Ability to understand business use cases and implement solutions using Decision Engines Intelligent Automation Platform\
- Proactivity towards problem resolution focused on positive outcomes and rapid project to go-live deployments.
- Travel: up to 40% between base and customer site
- Strong Enterprise Architecture, SaaS, Cloud – Cloud/Cloud – On-Premise Integration Background
- Previous experience with integration technologies such as TIBCO/Mulesoft
- Previous experience with integrations to ERP / Financial systems such as SAP Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Workday, SAP etc.
- Understanding of networking including VPC’s, VPN, Firewalls